Enter our Halloween Art Contest for a chance to win a sticker or a notebook!
(This contest is now closed for entries. Entries were due 30 October 2021, midnight NY time.)
Create an original Halloween drawing, photograph, sculpture, or other visual art (no video), that features the cello. We’ve created the following template for younger entrants and those who want a bit of help for a starting point, which you can download as a PDF here.
- All works of art must include/imply a cello (e.g., a cello carved into a pumpkin);
- All works of art must be Halloween-related;
- The art must be your own, original work – do not use copyrighted materials or someone else’s work;
- You must promise to harm no cellos in making your artwork.
- By entering, you give permission for us to share your work – with attribution, of course. This allows us to help you celebrate your artwork!
A panel of judges will choose winners for the following prizes:
- Grand Prize – Notebook
- Winner of each age group – Cello Sticker
- Runner-up of each age group – Laptop Sticker
- All entrants will receive a certificate of participation. (PDF)
- Teachers with the most participants will receive a certificate of participation. (PDF)
Don’t Miss Any Contests or Prize Drawings
Please be sure to join our mailing list to receive our weekly newsletter.